-
February 20th, 2007, 05:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Who did you sent home? The fuzzy balls?
Ok, now ya did it, moi is confused!!!*L
-
February 21st, 2007, 04:10 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Yeah I mean you and you and you and you, too!!!
*luv ya'll
-
February 21st, 2007, 04:16 AM
#3
Inactive Member
-
February 21st, 2007, 04:18 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Awwww, Thank you Sweetie *huggs*
-
February 21st, 2007, 04:19 AM
#5
Inactive Member
-
February 21st, 2007, 04:19 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
Yeah that was really Nice Susanne. Thanks [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
February 21st, 2007, 04:21 AM
#7
Inactive Member
They really are a sweet bunch of Ladies.
NOW YOU FAKE ROG'S GET THE H%#@ OUTTA HERE!!!
-
February 21st, 2007, 04:23 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I take it Rog is getting jealous over rog and roger and rog and roger and,.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 21st, 2007, 04:29 AM
#9
Inactive Member
-
February 21st, 2007, 04:37 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I just get confused when I hear voices in my head, but when they start typing on My keyboard when <s>I'm trying to flirt</s> Trying to type, It just gets crazy
"who you calling Crazy" ..."Aww just shut up, will ya"
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks